03-28-2016, 04:42 AM
LRRPF52 Wrote:Nice stick.
When I was waiting for my A2 flash hider when I built my 16", I shot it off one of my range bags, and it peeled the outer pocket wide open from the muzzle blast.
Just be careful with muzzle placement if you want your bag to stay assembled. How do you like the optic so far?
Been shooting off this bag since 2009. Muzzle is forward of the bag when firing. Only problem I've had is when I let friends squeeze off rounds. One of my other bags has a Purple Heart because a friend shot it.

For being just a combat type optic 1-4x I like it so far. Wanna run into a coyote with it to see what I really think about it though. I am very happy with the clarity and the illuminated reticle so far. Having a built in Switch View is nice too.

