03-26-2016, 03:31 PM
Nice stick.
When I was waiting for my A2 flash hider when I built my 16", I shot it off one of my range bags, and it peeled the outer pocket wide open from the muzzle blast.
Just be careful with muzzle placement if you want your bag to stay assembled. How do you like the optic so far?
When I was waiting for my A2 flash hider when I built my 16", I shot it off one of my range bags, and it peeled the outer pocket wide open from the muzzle blast.
Just be careful with muzzle placement if you want your bag to stay assembled. How do you like the optic so far?
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
