Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New hunting grendel has temporary glass
#1
My recently built Grendel now has a scope for testing. I started with an AR type, tactical scope and will move on up the lines that Athlon offers. Like my other Grendel, this one is a shooter. Even though I am maxed out at 4x on the scope all shots were touching or very nearly touching. Was shooting on a turkey target that I patterned my shotgun on a couple of weeks ago. Bullet after bullet was in the brain housing group. Although the turkeys are safe, I don't think the coyote and deer are going to appreciate this rifle one bit.

Build recap:
-Spikes Tactical matched receivers in FDE
-Alexander Arms 16" Lite barrel and bolt
-Spikes BCG
-CMC 3.5lb single stage trigger
-YHM smooth free float hand guard Cerakote to match receivers
-YHM DI parts
-Bravo Company large latch CH
-B5 Bravo stock
-Magpul MOE+ grip
-LBE buffer assembly with Spikes Tactical T2 buffer
-Spikes ejection port cover
-Athlon Optics Argos BTR 1-4x24 FFP mil/mil with illuminated reticle
-Warne Gen 2 Extended Skeletonized MSR mount

Safety Nazis, weapon is unloaded and hammer is down, just like we store them in the military. Magazine was just for photo purposes.

[Image: 1201B707-137F-495C-B9BB-6943186C185D_1.jpg]

[Image: 5B7FECFD-00F0-4209-9AD0-503FF2BE6A87.jpg]

[Image: 7166EA19-DA33-4F37-9AE2-273779A2740C.jpg]

[Image: 7F2C3741-3D17-4CC4-9CB6-C00408B58012_1.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New hunting grendel has temporary glass - by alicea8541 - 03-25-2016, 07:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)