02-26-2016, 11:39 PM
I'm too new for the recommendations but I can help with the shopping/availability part.
http://ammoseek.com/ammo/6.5mm-grendel
http://ammoseek.com/ammo/6.5mm-grendel
|
Just got my new Grendel put together.. Over the counter ammo recommendations?
|
|
02-26-2016, 11:39 PM
I'm too new for the recommendations but I can help with the shopping/availability part.
http://ammoseek.com/ammo/6.5mm-grendel |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Just got my new Grendel put together.. Over the counter ammo recommendations? - by Eldonkey - 02-26-2016, 07:34 PM
Just got my new Grendel put together.. Over the counter ammo recommendations? - by Drillboss - 02-26-2016, 08:34 PM
Just got my new Grendel put together.. Over the counter ammo recommendations? - by ahorseman - 02-26-2016, 10:41 PM
Just got my new Grendel put together.. Over the counter ammo recommendations? - by 300rum - 02-26-2016, 11:39 PM
Just got my new Grendel put together.. Over the counter ammo recommendations? - by kmon - 02-26-2016, 11:42 PM
Just got my new Grendel put together.. Over the counter ammo recommendations? - by VASCAR2 - 02-26-2016, 11:46 PM
Just got my new Grendel put together.. Over the counter ammo recommendations? - by Eldonkey - 02-27-2016, 04:43 AM
Just got my new Grendel put together.. Over the counter ammo recommendations? - by Drillboss - 02-27-2016, 04:49 AM
|