Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
jp enterprise vs shilen
#6
Thanks for the input guys! When I first decided to roll Grendel, I ordered a 20" AA entry upper. Luckily I was able to get it sold before it landed, and decided to just replace the barrel and bolt on a 556 I no longer use. I was looking at the shilen combo at midway usa at first, then my local gunsmith, 6.5 nutjob, and dealer (my father:p) told me we are a JPrifles dealer, and had nothing but good things to say about the 260 barrel on his armilite ar-10. We can get the JP 18 and 22 with bolt for just slightly more than the shilen combo.. I knew the Horde would have some good input in this. Im using a MI Gen 2 SS handguard on that rifle, with a .750 LP gas block. Is the handguard, barrel nut, and gas block compatible with the JP heavy 22"? Also anyone with current JP experience know what the standard roll over time is for a barrel/bolt combo? The website says 1-2 weeks, but that seems very optimistic.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Kilco - 02-24-2016, 08:50 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Keep The Change - 02-24-2016, 10:29 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by SG4247 - 02-24-2016, 10:41 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by PredatorDown - 02-24-2016, 10:51 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by rabiddawg - 02-24-2016, 10:53 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Kilco - 02-24-2016, 11:31 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by PredatorDown - 02-24-2016, 11:42 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Vasux86 - 02-25-2016, 12:08 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Drillboss - 02-25-2016, 01:03 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Kilco - 02-25-2016, 01:28 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by LRRPF52 - 02-25-2016, 01:33 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Drillboss - 02-25-2016, 02:27 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by PredatorDown - 02-25-2016, 04:41 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by molar - 02-27-2016, 02:17 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Hoser1 - 02-27-2016, 01:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)