Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
jp enterprise vs shilen
#1
Gents, I was hoping for some input on the jp supermatch barrels specificly compared to the shilens. I have contacted shilen and realize they don't use a SAMMI spec chamber, yet I find it hard to believe AA would put there stamp on one if it weren't approved my Bill Alexander himself. The JP barrels I believe are true SAMMI spec, yet I cannot confirm this. I'm looking at the 22" specificly, and notice they use a 1:8 twist wile shilen used the AA recommended 1:9 twist. Also unsure about the bolts that jp sends with their barrels. Any input would be appreciated, thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Kilco - 02-24-2016, 08:50 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Keep The Change - 02-24-2016, 10:29 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by SG4247 - 02-24-2016, 10:41 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by PredatorDown - 02-24-2016, 10:51 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by rabiddawg - 02-24-2016, 10:53 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Kilco - 02-24-2016, 11:31 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by PredatorDown - 02-24-2016, 11:42 PM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Vasux86 - 02-25-2016, 12:08 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Drillboss - 02-25-2016, 01:03 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Kilco - 02-25-2016, 01:28 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by LRRPF52 - 02-25-2016, 01:33 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Drillboss - 02-25-2016, 02:27 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by PredatorDown - 02-25-2016, 04:41 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by molar - 02-27-2016, 02:17 AM
jp enterprise vs shilen - by Hoser1 - 02-27-2016, 01:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)