02-24-2016, 04:48 AM
Rabbit Wrote:I am still waiting for my AA Hunter as well. while anxious to put some lead on iron, it is still winter up north..gives me time to study a little here and there..I ordered the reloading handbooks and had them in about 3 days. They are a handy reference. Reinforced somethings I already knew and learned a a number of things I didn't. I have been picking up components I want to try once I start loading, 120 Noslers, 123 SST's (I use 150 gr SST's in my .308 loads for 30-30, 300 blk and .308 Win), picked up some brass.. With my .308's I have Win 748, BLc2 on hand and will pick up a bottle of CFE to give it a try. The handbooks give you a great selection of load data and bullet comparisons as noted above. Not the kind of information you will find just anywhere on the web without digging through a bunch of nonsense. Worth picking them up. For me, a good Manual gives me focused attention to this specific cartridge. I have a tendancy to be a little ADHD, too much data in too many places doesn't work for me. These handbooks are really all I need for this cartridge.
Thanks for that feedback. That's really what we were going for, to provide a very detailed set of topics covering useful information that filled in voids that we have seen in some of the other caliber-specific booklets. There are years of work invested in them, including a lot of input from forum members here.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
