Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nosler 129 Accubond Long Range
#1
I just picked up a box of Nosler 129 Accubond Long Range bullets. I have 8208xbr, RL15, Benchmark, Varget, R10x powders. Can I get some Starting loads for the following powders? These will be shot out of a 18" OdinWorks barrel
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nosler 129 Accubond Long Range - by 65grendelCris - 02-22-2016, 01:34 AM
Nosler 129 Accubond Long Range - by am4966 - 02-22-2016, 09:42 AM
Nosler 129 Accubond Long Range - by LRRPF52 - 02-22-2016, 03:36 PM
Nosler 129 Accubond Long Range - by jonny rotton - 02-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Nosler 129 Accubond Long Range - by LRRPF52 - 02-22-2016, 03:51 PM
Nosler 129 Accubond Long Range - by 65grendelCris - 02-23-2016, 03:02 AM
Nosler 129 Accubond Long Range - by LRRPF52 - 02-23-2016, 06:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)