Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best lightweight 20-22" barrel for accuracy and lifespan (durability) ?
#7
Jtmbtech Wrote:Thanks for all of the opinions i have been looking for months and I having a hard time making a decision. I know the lilja are button rifled is the JP? Also do you need to run both the adjustable gas block and the SCS?

I'd suggest getting whichever barrel you choice, nitrided. If you do this, whether it's cut or button will be negated and the barrel will outlast you.

You most likely won't need the adjustable gas block or the scs, but it'll make it a lot more enjoyable to shoot.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best lightweight 20-22" barrel for accuracy and lifespan (durability) ? - by cory - 02-21-2016, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)