Okay, so I'm ordering the reloading guide. Do I need both books? Or will #1 be good enough.
I've also got some of the Swift Scirocco IIs in 130gr. And some Hodgdon IMR 8208 XBR ready to go.
Can anyone give me an idea of load range for this combo? Or any loads that have worked well?
According to Hornady (at least for the 129 Amax) it's 22.4 - 26.2gr
I'm also seeing 129 gr SSts loaded around 26.3gr.
I'm thinking of 23.0 - 26.0 (I usually check every spent case for overpressure signs). I don't need to wring every fps out of my gun. But I have seen loads reported up to 27 and 28gr!
Thanks
I've also got some of the Swift Scirocco IIs in 130gr. And some Hodgdon IMR 8208 XBR ready to go.
Can anyone give me an idea of load range for this combo? Or any loads that have worked well?
According to Hornady (at least for the 129 Amax) it's 22.4 - 26.2gr
I'm also seeing 129 gr SSts loaded around 26.3gr.
I'm thinking of 23.0 - 26.0 (I usually check every spent case for overpressure signs). I don't need to wring every fps out of my gun. But I have seen loads reported up to 27 and 28gr!
Thanks

