Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor
#10
I like mine in 6.5 C and at $995 it scratched an itch without spending several thousand dollars. My limited experience has also been half MOA groups with Hornady ammo and just slightly over half MOA with Winchester fodder. Not sure why some are so anxious to replace the hammer forged 5R barrel but the plastic bolt shroud needs to go. I plan to start load development with the box of Hornady 143 grain ELD-X bullets I have in a couple of weeks after I shoot the 129 grain Hornady SST and 130 grain Berger Hybrid handloads waiting for a trip to the range. If everything holds up the next project will be Cerekote.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor - by Rainman - 02-04-2016, 06:46 PM
Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor - by kmon - 02-05-2016, 11:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)