Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sabre Defense upper issues
#1
My Grendel is a Sabre Defense 16" M4 profile upper on a Rock River lower. Lower has the RRA match trigger with standard weight buffer with a collapsible stock.

I have two issues:

1. The chamber is very tight. When I try to clear a loaded round it is almost impossible to eject it. My 5.56 RRA upper has no problems ejecting a loaded round.

2. The rifle is marginally reliable with Hornady or Wolf ammo. It has both feed and ejection problems. I'm going to get some new mags (I have C-Products now). I cleaned the chamber and made sure it's lubricated. I have about 300 rounds through the rifle.

Any suggestions? The Upper is very accurate and I've been a fan of AA products for a long time.

Dave
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sabre Defense upper issues - by justified - 10-21-2011, 07:39 PM
Sabre Defense upper issues - by QuadCam - 10-21-2011, 08:15 PM
Sabre Defense upper issues - by bwaites - 10-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Sabre Defense upper issues - by jwilson1985 - 10-22-2011, 03:30 AM
Sabre Defense upper issues - by QuadCam - 10-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Sabre Defense upper issues - by justified - 10-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Sabre Defense upper issues - by Bronz - 01-26-2020, 05:20 PM
Sabre Defense upper issues - by Lastrites - 01-26-2020, 06:20 PM
Sabre Defense upper issues - by Bronz - 01-27-2020, 01:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)