Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Upper and more parts questions
#1
So, I'm building a new upper, and came across a deal for this:

https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-arms...oduct-tabs

Upper from ranier. Will this be good, or do you have any other sugestions? I feel like in the past I've hear thatd ranier has some issues with their uppers not fitting well with other lowers. I am also thinking about lapping but, have no idea how beneficial that would be and what I should use to do it.

The only parts I have/ have ordered are a Troy Bravo Battlerail that I'm debating keeping and a BHW 18" midlength barrel I'm waiting on.

Also, should I purchase an adjustable gas block? I won't be shooting suppressed, but wanted to know about their benefits. Thanks for nay help guys.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Upper and more parts questions - by Slinkz - 01-29-2016, 09:20 PM
Upper and more parts questions - by cory - 01-29-2016, 10:07 PM
Upper and more parts questions - by Slinkz - 01-29-2016, 11:20 PM
Upper and more parts questions - by am4966 - 01-30-2016, 12:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)