Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Critique my parts list!
#1
Looking for any suggestions. In particular the build is a little more expensive than I originally wanted. Also if possible I would like to find a good fit billet lower + milspec forged upper with no forward assist. Mega arms makes one except it's got forward assist. I'll keep looking. Also that adjustable gas block is super expensive! If there's a cheaper clamp style (I don't want the screw style as I read it not a good idea for accuracy) made of steel I'm all ears. Also if anyone knows a replacement trigger that's a decent price I'd be open to that. Under $150 for sure if it's possible.

Barrel: Liberty stainless 18" (includes bolt)
Bolt carrier: Rubber city low mass
Stock: A2 tube and plastic pad
Lower: Ranier Arms forged lower
Upper: Ranier Arms forged upper no FA
Handguard: AP Custom 9" carbon fiber
Grip: Magpul K Grip
Lower parts kit: DPMS lower parts kit (will probably swap out the trigger eventually. See grip above)
Charging handle: $10 mil spec
Gas tube: Del-Ton mid length
Gas block: Syrac Ordinance adjustable $$$ Sad
Buffer tube: AR Stoner
Muzzle brake: None--use thread protector
Magazine: E Lander 10 round
Trigger: Velocity
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Critique my parts list! - by pontoon - 01-27-2016, 06:16 AM
Critique my parts list! - by 1075 tech - 01-27-2016, 10:39 AM
Critique my parts list! - by 454bore - 01-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Critique my parts list! - by cory - 01-27-2016, 01:48 PM
Critique my parts list! - by pontoon - 01-27-2016, 11:23 PM
Critique my parts list! - by cory - 01-28-2016, 02:13 AM
Critique my parts list! - by pontoon - 01-28-2016, 09:30 AM
Critique my parts list! - by A5BLASTER - 01-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Critique my parts list! - by LRRPF52 - 01-28-2016, 09:50 PM
Critique my parts list! - by COTNTOP - 01-28-2016, 10:23 PM
Critique my parts list! - by pontoon - 01-29-2016, 08:16 AM
Critique my parts list! - by cory - 01-29-2016, 02:10 PM
Critique my parts list! - by schrödinger's cat - 01-29-2016, 04:23 PM
Critique my parts list! - by LRRPF52 - 01-29-2016, 04:23 PM
Critique my parts list! - by pontoon - 01-30-2016, 07:42 AM
Critique my parts list! - by pontoon - 01-30-2016, 07:46 AM
Critique my parts list! - by cory - 01-30-2016, 02:36 PM
Critique my parts list! - by LRRPF52 - 01-30-2016, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)