01-25-2016, 04:27 PM
ricsmall Wrote:I was curious about these as well. Was gonna build my BIL a grendel on one of these but he changed his mind and went with 556. Long story there! Maybe Mark will chime in about the accuracy he seeing out of these. If not just call him, he's a straight shooter.
Richard
Thanks Richard. I'll probably be calling him when I go with an upgrade to my Shilen. I'm just surprised that we haven't seen any build reports on these while there seems to be plenty of traffic on other entry level barrels. Here's their comment when they started selling the barrels:
PrecisionFirearms
"First Reports on these barrels are very good. All have been Sub 1 inch groups so far and the average is less than .7 with all ammo's. Personal test was .6 MOA with ease, bipod, no bags, 100 yards."
It seems like for about another $100, a guy would be getting a lot of peace of mind.

