Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Build - First Grendel
#5
Radical has quite the lead time right now, so I looked around and found their 20inch upper at joebobs outfitters. Happened to be on sale for 499, add 5% veterans discount and I feel I got a pretty dang good deal. I went with the standard a2 for now until I can justify the prs. Bought the a2 and buffer assembly at the same site for 50 bux, not bad imo and will do for now. Has anyone used joebobs before?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Build - First Grendel - by Dozer - 01-15-2016, 01:35 PM
New Build - First Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 01-15-2016, 03:06 PM
New Build - First Grendel - by Dozer - 01-16-2016, 05:02 AM
New Build - First Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 01-16-2016, 05:46 AM
New Build - First Grendel - by Dozer - 01-16-2016, 07:44 AM
New Build - First Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 01-16-2016, 03:15 PM
New Build - First Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 01-16-2016, 05:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)