Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on a new build please!
#7
"Spinta has a great price, but they are only cut to .125 so I worry about bolt breakage and that I have not found anyone that has done a review for it. I also have no idea about the weight. I contacted them asking about weight and if there were any reviews but have not heard anything back yet."

I went with the Spinta 20" barrel for a hunting/budget build and am very satisfied with it so far. It shoots factory Amax and SST hornady loads very well and I'm 2 for 2 with the SST on deer. Also, it's not listed on there sight but they also sold me a complete BCG for $100 as well, there customer service was also very good to me. Good luck!
Joshua 1:9
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Advice on a new build please! - by Epeeist - 12-31-2015, 01:26 AM
Advice on a new build please! - by LRRPF52 - 12-31-2015, 04:03 AM
Advice on a new build please! - by Epeeist - 12-31-2015, 02:06 PM
Advice on a new build please! - by jim_bob - 01-10-2016, 02:56 AM
Advice on a new build please! - by 2_speed - 01-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Advice on a new build please! - by Clays23 - 01-15-2016, 03:36 PM
Advice on a new build please! - by VASCAR2 - 12-31-2015, 03:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)