Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My First Build so Far
#4
You could take a look at the houge Free Float tubes they have them with fluted cuts to drop some weight but they arent very expenseve. cant remember how much they run but I think they were under 100 bucks check brownells are midwayusa I think thats where I seen them anouther good place to look is arhuntingrifles.com they normally got some good items and good priceing.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My First Build so Far - by Holyfather12 - 01-07-2016, 05:45 PM
My First Build so Far - by LRRPF52 - 01-08-2016, 12:20 AM
My First Build so Far - by Holyfather12 - 01-09-2016, 01:05 AM
My First Build so Far - by A5BLASTER - 01-09-2016, 01:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)