01-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Ahh... I'm OK with getting 3 loadings out of my brass..if it gives me the performance I want.
I have no way to test the pressure of my handloads. With my CZ527 and the Grendel, when I start backing out primers, I call that the max loads then I back down .2 gr . I figured out a long time ago that it was a dumb idea to publish those loads here. Still and all, we ought to get better velocity out of a bolt action than a AR.
I have no way to test the pressure of my handloads. With my CZ527 and the Grendel, when I start backing out primers, I call that the max loads then I back down .2 gr . I figured out a long time ago that it was a dumb idea to publish those loads here. Still and all, we ought to get better velocity out of a bolt action than a AR.

