New Long Range Rig...not a Grendel though
#8
Went to a range on the desert today and stretched out the legs a little bit. Furthest steel was at 950 so I was able to get a pretty accurate representation of the rifle at distance. 5 shot group in just over 7.5" at 950 yards.

I think this is also a good example of why 5 shot groups are a better representation of your rifle's accuracy than 3 shots. My first impact was top left, then printed the lower three shots, final was top right. As much as I'd love to say I printed a 4" 3 shot group at 950, I'm actually more proud of a 7.5" 5 shot. Don't get me wrong, I love throwing out the occasional incredible 3 shot groups (I've shot a 3.5" 3 shot group at 960 with the Grendel) but that's more of an atypical result.

Either way, I'm pretty freaking happy!

[Image: image.jpg1_1.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg2_1.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Long Range Rig...not a Grendel though - by PredatorDown - 12-29-2015, 12:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)