Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommended barrels for new build
#4
I went ahead last night and ordered a PF 20" Lothar Walther barrel with a target crown. I didn't think I would need a brake of any kind on it. I am mating it to a Vltor MUR upper to get a thicker, stiffer upper for it. I already have a Bushmaster lower it will attach to. I am also planning on getting a 15" Diamond head free float handguard. I have one on my 300 BO and love the they feel. I already have an AR Gold trigger in my 223 that I might pull out and use, but haven't decided for sure. I know you are thinking to just the grendel upper on it but the lower is a cheap Delton lower, plus I think the Bushmaster lower would be better. I went ahead and got the BCG from PF also in a rifle length gas system. I will eventually build a dedicated lower for it. What are your thoughts on the 20" LW barrel? The reason I awent with the 20" barrel is for hunting and bench work. Might even change it to a 22". Any thoughts on that?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recommended barrels for new build - by gregor - 12-27-2015, 02:28 PM
Recommended barrels for new build - by Fredman - 12-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Recommended barrels for new build - by BjornF16 - 12-27-2015, 03:01 PM
Recommended barrels for new build - by gregor - 12-27-2015, 03:50 PM
Recommended barrels for new build - by ricsmall - 12-27-2015, 04:01 PM
Recommended barrels for new build - by gregor - 12-27-2015, 04:46 PM
Recommended barrels for new build - by am4966 - 12-27-2015, 05:53 PM
Recommended barrels for new build - by Fredman - 12-27-2015, 07:21 PM
Recommended barrels for new build - by gregor - 12-28-2015, 12:09 AM
Recommended barrels for new build - by gregor - 12-28-2015, 12:10 AM
Recommended barrels for new build - by 82HALO - 12-30-2015, 02:53 AM
Recommended barrels for new build - by Drillboss - 12-30-2015, 03:56 AM
Recommended barrels for new build - by 1075 tech - 12-30-2015, 11:11 AM
Recommended barrels for new build - by jkingrph - 01-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Recommended barrels for new build - by 454bore - 01-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Recommended barrels for new build - by am4966 - 01-10-2016, 02:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)