Dakota Arms Predator 6.5 Grendel
#4
One of the guys on another forum I visit a lot had one, it was a shooter. The Dakota rifles I have shot have all been shooters though.

Dakotas and Coopers are semi custom rifles with accuracy guarantees very few other manufactures will match, and the rifles rarely disappoint their owners with their accuracy.

Only thing I worry about with Dakota is being owned by Freedom Group will they be brought down into the mire of loss of quality like others owned by them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dakota Arms Predator 6.5 Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 12-20-2015, 07:47 PM
Dakota Arms Predator 6.5 Grendel - by Fredman - 12-20-2015, 09:08 PM
Dakota Arms Predator 6.5 Grendel - by 37L1 - 12-20-2015, 10:11 PM
Dakota Arms Predator 6.5 Grendel - by kmon - 12-21-2015, 02:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)