Dakota Arms Predator 6.5 Grendel
#1
I've only seen a couple Dakota Arms rifle in person but they appear to be great rifles. I was browsing on GB and noticed a Dakota Firearms 6.5 Grendel Predator bolt action. From the pictures this looks like a great rifle. The only downside for me is that is a left hand model. This was the first I'd heard of Dakota chambering rifles in 6.5 Grendel.

I was just curious if anyone else had heard of Dakota rifles chambered in 6.5 Grendel.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIte...=532351548
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dakota Arms Predator 6.5 Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 12-20-2015, 07:47 PM
Dakota Arms Predator 6.5 Grendel - by Fredman - 12-20-2015, 09:08 PM
Dakota Arms Predator 6.5 Grendel - by 37L1 - 12-20-2015, 10:11 PM
Dakota Arms Predator 6.5 Grendel - by kmon - 12-21-2015, 02:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)