12-16-2015, 05:50 PM
One of the members here has a tool that allows you to do dry fire practice without having to rack the charging handle. I'd highly suggest it. A dozen or so half hour sessions of dry firing will get you use to the 2 stage trigger. Then you'll wish you had done it a long time ago.
I have to no experience with the RRA triggers, but I have a SSA-E in one of my ARs. It really is an incredible trigger.
So what are you going to be using this AR for and what exactly is it you don't like about the 2 stage triggers?
I have to no experience with the RRA triggers, but I have a SSA-E in one of my ARs. It really is an incredible trigger.
So what are you going to be using this AR for and what exactly is it you don't like about the 2 stage triggers?
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

