Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I think it's official
#6
I have a 20" Shilen with rifle length gas system. I bought an adjustable gas block and have a few extra buffers. My opion your rifle will be fine with the rifle length buffer and spring using a standard carrier. I'm using a CAR stock, buffer, spring with M-16 carrier. I had to open my gas block almost all the way out when new and has never needed further adjustment. With the adjustable gas block my 20" 6.5 Grendel is a very smooth shooting rifle with mild recoil. I'm not running any muzzle device.

If I had to do over again I would not have bought an adjustable gas block for my 20" 6.5 Grendel. I really think the rifle gas system is about optimum with the 6.5 Grendel. You could always call Mark at PF and ask his advise but I really don't think'll you'll need an adjustable gas block.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I think it's official - by robertc1024 - 12-11-2015, 05:03 AM
I think it's official - by Casper77 - 12-11-2015, 05:15 AM
I think it's official - by robertc1024 - 12-11-2015, 05:33 AM
I think it's official - by am4966 - 12-11-2015, 07:06 AM
I think it's official - by pkee - 12-11-2015, 11:33 AM
I think it's official - by VASCAR2 - 12-11-2015, 02:00 PM
I think it's official - by Drillboss - 12-11-2015, 03:04 PM
I think it's official - by customcutter - 12-11-2015, 10:51 PM
I think it's official - by robertc1024 - 12-12-2015, 03:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)