10-13-2011, 03:27 AM
Just a update pulled the Barrel and Gas Block Loc-Tited both about two days ago.
Will reshoot for groups at a later date, and evaluate from there.
Loaded up some 120gr sierria's with 8208XBR (27.4grs), Grendel factory Brass with CCI450 primers for the evaluation I have some other loadings to test as well (bullets weights from 100gr to 123's with AA2530 and TAC).
If she continues with the current trend I will pull the Muzzle device to see if that has a negative effect on the barrel, reshoot.
Beyond that and crown check I will get a buddy at the MTU to scope the chamber and bore.
Will reshoot for groups at a later date, and evaluate from there.
Loaded up some 120gr sierria's with 8208XBR (27.4grs), Grendel factory Brass with CCI450 primers for the evaluation I have some other loadings to test as well (bullets weights from 100gr to 123's with AA2530 and TAC).
If she continues with the current trend I will pull the Muzzle device to see if that has a negative effect on the barrel, reshoot.
Beyond that and crown check I will get a buddy at the MTU to scope the chamber and bore.
