Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel build in process
#17
Nick Wrote:I think so. For hunting purposes it was a must. I was a bit nervous about going to 18 with a 1:9 twist but I was very pleased with this 100 yard grouping, hoping to stretch it out soon and see what I get at 300 or so.

Anyone familiar with this twist on an 18"? Reason I ask is because I'm going to be taking a long range shooting training course soon and would this be able to shoot to 1000 or would I be better off learning long distance shooting with something else?

Ditto what VASCAR2 typed, my 18" BHW is 1:9 also.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 01-29-2015, 11:30 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 01-30-2015, 01:42 AM
My Grendel build in process - by lead chucker - 01-30-2015, 01:49 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-04-2015, 03:30 AM
My Grendel build in process - by NugginFutz - 12-04-2015, 03:39 AM
My Grendel build in process - by LRRPF52 - 12-04-2015, 03:40 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-04-2015, 04:18 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-04-2015, 04:20 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-05-2015, 02:27 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-05-2015, 02:28 AM
My Grendel build in process - by am4966 - 12-05-2015, 03:02 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-05-2015, 07:14 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-05-2015, 07:15 PM
My Grendel build in process - by danm - 12-06-2015, 01:17 AM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-06-2015, 02:36 AM
My Grendel build in process - by VASCAR2 - 12-06-2015, 01:27 PM
My Grendel build in process - by danm - 12-06-2015, 02:29 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 12-06-2015, 04:20 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 07-05-2016, 11:18 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 07-05-2016, 11:26 PM
My Grendel build in process - by Nick - 07-05-2016, 11:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)