When should I rebarrel a hunting rifle?
#11
SDguy Wrote:Wow! You do some serious shooting. Only problem with New barrel is essentialy no barrel can come with a sub .5 MOA capability guarantee, though some are better than others. Sounds like you may be ready to roll the dice.

Precision Firearms has uppers where they guarantee .5 MOA or better. So I think it would be pretty safe to say that, one of there barrels(Lilja,Bartlien or Krieger) will shoot that good and the others probably pretty close.
12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
When should I rebarrel a hunting rifle? - by hbp - 11-30-2015, 02:59 AM
When should I rebarrel a hunting rifle? - by Klem - 11-30-2015, 11:32 AM
When should I rebarrel a hunting rifle? - by hbp - 12-01-2015, 02:35 AM
When should I rebarrel a hunting rifle? - by am4966 - 12-05-2015, 02:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)