12-04-2015, 04:18 AM
NugginFutz Wrote:Excellent! Nice looking build, and I like the color choices. Interesting stock, as well - I'd not seen it before. Please let us know how she behaves at the range.
P.S. I see that you're running with a thread protector in lieu of a muzzle device. As per your earlier question, I have had good luck with Linear Compensators, as they add a bit of length and direct the gasses forward as they expand and slow them down. Mine is the Dragon Head from Tactical Ammunition, but it is 5/8" threaded.
Thanks yea I'm modeling the color pattern after my Sig Scorpion 1911. The G10 grip is the same as grips on the pistol. Down the road I plan to cerakote the upper and lower to match the stock and guard. Thanks for the heads up on the compensator. That looks like something I may be interested in. When I had barrel cut I had it threaded in 5/8

