Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Scope mount options please
#13
danmayland Wrote:The ADM seems to have a good following and good reviews. I must admit I'm quite gun shy about the QD aspect and side mounts. I've not had good experience with those in my career. I prefer things that have no chances of moving. Side mounts are a PITA to lappe. They do however, appear to made well!

I had similar misgivings before I tried this mount. Here's a review I'd posted about these QDs, a year or so back.

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Elevation
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with Scope mount options please - by VASCAR2 - 11-28-2015, 07:42 PM
Help with Scope mount options please - by Klem - 11-29-2015, 01:41 AM
Help with Scope mount options please - by am4966 - 11-29-2015, 03:22 AM
Help with Scope mount options please - by NugginFutz - 11-30-2015, 06:11 AM
Help with Scope mount options please - by Klem - 11-30-2015, 06:36 AM
Help with Scope mount options please - by Jakal - 12-02-2015, 01:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)