Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Scope mount options please
#12
The ADM seems to have a good following and good reviews. I must admit I'm quite gun shy about the QD aspect and side mounts. I've not had good experience with those in my career. I prefer things that have no chances of moving. Side mounts are a PITA to lappe. They do however, appear to made well!
Hunting is a sport; it's the ultimate sport, a game of extreme skill and high reward. Hunting provides an intimacy with nature that no other activity can provide. It fuels the vary nature of the predators soul.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with Scope mount options please - by VASCAR2 - 11-28-2015, 07:42 PM
Help with Scope mount options please - by Klem - 11-29-2015, 01:41 AM
Help with Scope mount options please - by am4966 - 11-29-2015, 03:22 AM
Help with Scope mount options please - by danmayland - 11-30-2015, 04:27 AM
Help with Scope mount options please - by Klem - 11-30-2015, 06:36 AM
Help with Scope mount options please - by Jakal - 12-02-2015, 01:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)