11-23-2015, 09:40 PM
It has a Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 MRAD FFP IIRC.
The thing I noticed about the brake is that it doesn't seem to be as offensive as other muzzle brakes. There wasn't that massive concussion at the muzzle, but the Grendel doesn't have very offensive muzzle blast as is anyway.
I'll have to see in the future when we do some shooting.
The thing I noticed about the brake is that it doesn't seem to be as offensive as other muzzle brakes. There wasn't that massive concussion at the muzzle, but the Grendel doesn't have very offensive muzzle blast as is anyway.
I'll have to see in the future when we do some shooting.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
