Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Geissele sale
#2
Those are some good deals. I ordered one of the ALG Defense (Geissele) handguards recently, and when I clicked order, I lifted up on the mouse, and the doorbell rang.

That's some fast shipping! Kinda scary really...

Geissele customer service is world class. Bill Geissele has really set the bar high for that department, let alone the quality of his products.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Geissele sale - by Bill257 - 11-23-2015, 08:01 PM
Geissele sale - by LRRPF52 - 11-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Geissele sale - by am4966 - 11-23-2015, 10:05 PM
Geissele sale - by A.D.D. AR - 11-25-2015, 04:04 AM
Geissele sale - by Drillboss - 11-25-2015, 05:01 AM
Geissele sale - by Brian - 11-26-2015, 02:37 AM
Geissele sale - by Drillboss - 11-26-2015, 03:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)