Too late, I already bought the Syrac Ordenance piston system.
I confess, I almost never clean my smokeless hardware. (Black Powder hardware, yes, religiously.)
I have one AR15 in 7.62x39 with DI, and after each range session it has to be cleaned, regardless that I only use higher quality ammo. Not my thing.
The only reason I have been cleaning my current Precision Firearms barreled 6.5 Grendel, is that Mark clearly gives instructions on what to do and how to clean the barrel to treat it for a long life expectancy. There will be a moment (maybe 700 or 1000) shots, when it won't need to do it as often.
I confess, I almost never clean my smokeless hardware. (Black Powder hardware, yes, religiously.)
I have one AR15 in 7.62x39 with DI, and after each range session it has to be cleaned, regardless that I only use higher quality ammo. Not my thing.
The only reason I have been cleaning my current Precision Firearms barreled 6.5 Grendel, is that Mark clearly gives instructions on what to do and how to clean the barrel to treat it for a long life expectancy. There will be a moment (maybe 700 or 1000) shots, when it won't need to do it as often.

