adamjp and nutted, I am kind of in the same position but I have been able to play and the results are here.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...r-my-CZ527
I hope this helps.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...r-my-CZ527
I hope this helps.
Buck2732
"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".
"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.
PER ARDUA
"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".
"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.
PER ARDUA

