Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first AR
#7
I shot that one with the monopod suporting the rifle and some what loose against my sholder. I had very little up and down movement but some side to side when squeezeing the trigger. If I had done a better job I think they would have been stacked up on each other. I think it will be the best factory load for my rifle.

I've got 15 more rounds of amax and 30 more of the sst left to shoot to get a better idea. I've got a box of 100 123 amax ordered to start reloading with. The 110 ppu shoots pretty decent in my rifle. I may order some more if the ppu brass holds up to enough reloadings.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My first AR - by Spooky - 10-28-2015, 08:50 PM
My first AR - by VASCAR2 - 10-28-2015, 09:24 PM
My first AR - by devildogandboy - 10-28-2015, 10:36 PM
My first AR - by Spooky - 10-28-2015, 10:55 PM
My first AR - by Spooky - 11-04-2015, 10:49 PM
My first AR - by Drillboss - 11-05-2015, 03:19 AM
My first AR - by Spooky - 11-05-2015, 04:48 AM
My first AR - by LRRPF52 - 11-05-2015, 05:31 AM
My first AR - by Spooky - 11-05-2015, 06:59 AM
My first AR - by LRRPF52 - 11-05-2015, 06:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)