11-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Added an Accushot, L2 rail, and extended buttpad to the MOE stock and changed to a cheapy bipod with tilt and pan capabilities.I also adjusterd the scope for better eye relief while prone. I got to shoot it a bit more today and I'm doing better. I think it will be a solid sub MOA gun if I'm able to do my part. I wont be buying anymore of the Wolf or PPU 120 grain its pretty consistently 2 MOA+. The PPU 100, 123 SST,and 123 AMAX all shoot well though.
![[Image: KIMG0076.jpg]](http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j358/SpookyXJ/Grendel/KIMG0076.jpg)
![[Image: KIMG0075.jpg]](http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j358/SpookyXJ/Grendel/KIMG0075.jpg)
![[Image: KIMG0074.jpg]](http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j358/SpookyXJ/Grendel/KIMG0074.jpg)
1st string 4 shoots Wolf 120 no data
2nd string 5 shots Hornady 123 AMAX last 3 FPS I think this would have been the best group if I could have kept from shifting left to right.
2501
2472
2470
3rd string 5 shots Hornady 123 SST
2484
2490
2484
2482
2483
4th string 5 shots PPU 110
2527
2512
2545
2553
2531
5th string 5 shots Wolf 120
2414
2452
2474
2466
2450
I'm pretty happy with it now I just need to shoot a lot more. I've got everything I need ordered to reload 6.5 Grendel so I hope to see a little improvement with handloads. Think I'll break out my 556R for some cheaper practice.
![[Image: KIMG0076.jpg]](http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j358/SpookyXJ/Grendel/KIMG0076.jpg)
![[Image: KIMG0075.jpg]](http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j358/SpookyXJ/Grendel/KIMG0075.jpg)
![[Image: KIMG0074.jpg]](http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j358/SpookyXJ/Grendel/KIMG0074.jpg)
1st string 4 shoots Wolf 120 no data
2nd string 5 shots Hornady 123 AMAX last 3 FPS I think this would have been the best group if I could have kept from shifting left to right.
2501
2472
2470
3rd string 5 shots Hornady 123 SST
2484
2490
2484
2482
2483
4th string 5 shots PPU 110
2527
2512
2545
2553
2531
5th string 5 shots Wolf 120
2414
2452
2474
2466
2450
I'm pretty happy with it now I just need to shoot a lot more. I've got everything I need ordered to reload 6.5 Grendel so I hope to see a little improvement with handloads. Think I'll break out my 556R for some cheaper practice.

