11-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Hi Guys,
it´s "zee German" again...I can give a few infos on performance now:
The gun is running very smooth, now. I had to solve some extraction issues but a D-Fender Ring cleared that out. The gun is able to realize 5 shot groups (100m) of 17,8 to 21,3 mm with the following reloading setup:
Brass: Lapua
Bullet: 136 grs. Lapua Scenar-L
Powder: 27.0 grs N140
COAL: 57.10 mm
My results with 123 grs. A-MAX bullets are quite disillusioning - all my loads with different powders vary about 25mm (1")
it´s "zee German" again...I can give a few infos on performance now:
The gun is running very smooth, now. I had to solve some extraction issues but a D-Fender Ring cleared that out. The gun is able to realize 5 shot groups (100m) of 17,8 to 21,3 mm with the following reloading setup:
Brass: Lapua
Bullet: 136 grs. Lapua Scenar-L
Powder: 27.0 grs N140
COAL: 57.10 mm
My results with 123 grs. A-MAX bullets are quite disillusioning - all my loads with different powders vary about 25mm (1")

