Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Krieger offering 6.5 grendel chambering for AR VARMATCH
#17
I think I got a bad chamber in the new barrel from Krieger. I measured the OAL to the lands and 108 scenars hit the lands at an OAL of 2.225, and 130 gr berger AR hybrids hit the lands at an OAL of 2.260. The OAL for the scenars is over .100 shorter than the OAL I measured for the last barrel from PF. This cannot be a standard SAAMI chamber. I am waiting to hear back from Krieger with details on the reamer they used to cut the chamber. Accuracy is great, but the throat is too short for anything other than hand loaded ammo, and even then the short length cuts into the usable case capacity. If this barrel didn't shoot so well I would be mad.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Krieger offering 6.5 grendel chambering for AR VARMATCH - by rwh - 10-31-2015, 10:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)