10-30-2015, 07:20 AM
I like the gas block, barrel choices..Geissele makes great triggers, I'm just not a fan of them
I liked flat triggers, and so I went with a Elftman Tactical trigger, best trigger I've personally used. The PRS is nice but Heavey, heard great things about the Luth stock and if it's lighter and good quality is use it instead. That's me though
I liked flat triggers, and so I went with a Elftman Tactical trigger, best trigger I've personally used. The PRS is nice but Heavey, heard great things about the Luth stock and if it's lighter and good quality is use it instead. That's me though
12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!

