Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Round Problem
#14
Sounds like the mag is holding on to the projectile too long. I usually fill my mags and let them sit for a few days before I use them. I have also ran into a few mags that I could not load to capacity, those end up being range mags.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First Round Problem - by 1750Shooter - 10-27-2015, 08:23 PM
First Round Problem - by LRRPF52 - 10-27-2015, 08:31 PM
First Round Problem - by 1750Shooter - 10-27-2015, 08:56 PM
First Round Problem - by 37L1 - 10-27-2015, 09:04 PM
First Round Problem - by jagonh - 10-28-2015, 12:17 AM
First Round Problem - by 1750Shooter - 10-28-2015, 01:26 AM
First Round Problem - by Bwild97 - 10-28-2015, 03:30 AM
First Round Problem - by 1750Shooter - 10-28-2015, 12:19 PM
First Round Problem - by Bwild97 - 10-28-2015, 02:32 PM
First Round Problem - by 1750Shooter - 10-28-2015, 02:42 PM
First Round Problem - by jagonh - 10-28-2015, 05:47 PM
First Round Problem - by 1750Shooter - 10-28-2015, 10:32 PM
First Round Problem - by rabiddawg - 10-28-2015, 11:27 PM
First Round Problem - by jim_bob - 10-29-2015, 01:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)