Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first AR
#4
Thanks yall

I like having the rangefinder mounted on the rifle. It ranges within a yard or 2 of my bushnell yardage pro 1000 and is pretty much spot on with it on reflective surfaces. I have not had a chance yet to try the BDC feature yet. The glass is decent quality but not up to the quality of most dedicated scopes in its price range ($700). I wish I would have bought one of the eliminator 3's my eyes could really use the extra magnification but I could not justify the extra cost to myself. I bought it sight unseen but I don't regret buying it. Check it out in person if you can.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My first AR - by Spooky - 10-28-2015, 08:50 PM
My first AR - by VASCAR2 - 10-28-2015, 09:24 PM
My first AR - by devildogandboy - 10-28-2015, 10:36 PM
My first AR - by Spooky - 10-28-2015, 10:55 PM
My first AR - by Spooky - 11-04-2015, 10:49 PM
My first AR - by Drillboss - 11-05-2015, 03:19 AM
My first AR - by Spooky - 11-05-2015, 04:48 AM
My first AR - by LRRPF52 - 11-05-2015, 05:31 AM
My first AR - by Spooky - 11-05-2015, 06:59 AM
My first AR - by LRRPF52 - 11-05-2015, 06:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)