10-28-2015, 03:22 AM
Not much difference.
I don't own a SLR gb but I do own a Syrac and it works without issue, if the SLR works as well as the Syrac; and I'm sure it does, the only difference is price paid. That said, I also own a PRI lo-pro adjustable = $89.00, a Radical Firearms adjustable = $39.99 they all are working, doing what adjustable gasblocks do! Only one issue with the RF gb, it was EXTREMELY tight, gb id=.751" and gb land on the 12.5" Lilja barrel = .750
I don't own a SLR gb but I do own a Syrac and it works without issue, if the SLR works as well as the Syrac; and I'm sure it does, the only difference is price paid. That said, I also own a PRI lo-pro adjustable = $89.00, a Radical Firearms adjustable = $39.99 they all are working, doing what adjustable gasblocks do! Only one issue with the RF gb, it was EXTREMELY tight, gb id=.751" and gb land on the 12.5" Lilja barrel = .750

