Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle
#17
SG4247 Wrote:Well I totally disagree with that!

I shoot AR gold triggers set at 20 ounces.

If I could get them to run reliably at a lower pull weight, I definitely would.

I've shot triggers as low as 2 oz, which most of the competitive shooters use.

The world champion silloette pistol shooter here in OKC, shoots a 6BR bolt action pistol - with a JP recoil eliminator brake and a 2 oz trigger at 500M!

Pistol! At 547 yards!

(It is loud as hell with that short barrel, JP tank brake using a rifle cartridge)

2 oz seems a little low, even for my benchrest tastes.

I feel good when I hit the 100 yard target with my pistol. Shooting past that would be impressive. Over 500 yards, insane
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle - by Ott - 10-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle - by Mecharius - 10-28-2015, 12:45 AM
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle - by Klem - 10-28-2015, 01:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)