Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle
#13
I've always preferred a two stage trigger. Now, I'm a Geissele Kool-Aid guy. I really love the SSA-E but found it to be too light for Eastern Washington cold weather hunting with gloves (or nearly frozen fingers). Switched to the SSA & found the best set-up for me. The E is now in the (Summer) varmint & informal paper puncher set-up & works great. If I had adjustable triggers, they would be set right where these are now.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle - by Ott - 10-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle - by 2_speed - 10-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle - by Klem - 10-28-2015, 01:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)