Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle
#10
Bwild97 Wrote:I expect to catch hell for this but, my opinion is that super light triggers are an accident waiting to happen! Just my opinion. 3.5 lbs is plenty light enough for target work.

Well I totally disagree with that!

I shoot AR gold triggers set at 20 ounces.

If I could get them to run reliably at a lower pull weight, I definitely would.

I've shot triggers as low as 2 oz, which most of the competitive shooters use.

The world champion silloette pistol shooter here in OKC, shoots a 6BR bolt action pistol - with a JP recoil eliminator brake and a 2 oz trigger at 500M!

Pistol! At 547 yards!

(It is loud as hell with that short barrel, JP tank brake using a rifle cartridge)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle - by SG4247 - 10-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle - by Ott - 10-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Trigger suggestions for my target rifle - by Klem - 10-28-2015, 01:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)