Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chamber Throat Questions
#5
An update now that I have had a chance to talk with the Sam Spinta. He thinks that the chamber / throat was cut too short. He is having me send it back to him and they'll take a look at it and ream it into spec. For their part, they have been VERY quick to respond and are working to make it right. I'll report back once I get the barrel back from them.

LRRPF52 - It's accounts like yours that have drawn me to this cartridge and hope to be putting rounds downrange by Thanksgiving!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Chamber Throat Questions - by archistrong - 10-19-2015, 09:11 PM
Chamber Throat Questions - by LRRPF52 - 10-19-2015, 09:45 PM
Chamber Throat Questions - by archistrong - 10-19-2015, 10:09 PM
Chamber Throat Questions - by LRRPF52 - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Chamber Throat Questions - by archistrong - 10-20-2015, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)