Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chamber Throat Questions
#4
One thing that I know for sure is that the SAAMI chamber flat out shoots. I've compared barrels where the only difference was the chamber, and I can rapid fire 5rd groups into the .3's with a SAAMI chamber.

Some have 8rd groups in the .2's.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Chamber Throat Questions - by archistrong - 10-19-2015, 09:11 PM
Chamber Throat Questions - by LRRPF52 - 10-19-2015, 09:45 PM
Chamber Throat Questions - by archistrong - 10-19-2015, 10:09 PM
Chamber Throat Questions - by LRRPF52 - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Chamber Throat Questions - by archistrong - 10-20-2015, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)