10-07-2011, 10:41 PM
It is hard to say from here.
I would look inside with a borescope, then clean with Iosso bore paste and clamp the rifle into a rest.
I would then fire 10 rounds into a target at 100yds, therefore eliminating the human element.
then see what you have, many factors can contribute to a group that opens up like that.
One thing that will be a problem is that if it is not bedded with blue locktite at the gas block and bbl extension it will tend to oscillate and therefore throw the POI all over.
I would look inside with a borescope, then clean with Iosso bore paste and clamp the rifle into a rest.
I would then fire 10 rounds into a target at 100yds, therefore eliminating the human element.
then see what you have, many factors can contribute to a group that opens up like that.
One thing that will be a problem is that if it is not bedded with blue locktite at the gas block and bbl extension it will tend to oscillate and therefore throw the POI all over.
