10-12-2015, 01:26 AM
Just hang it in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes while the barrel is in the freezer.
Rush to the bench and install.
One thing I do before installing a barrel is make sure that the feed ramps in the upper match the extension. This is harder to do with a thermo-fit job, so you can approach it by taking a lot of measurements, or blend once installed. I prefer not to blend installed barrels for several reasons.
Rush to the bench and install.
One thing I do before installing a barrel is make sure that the feed ramps in the upper match the extension. This is harder to do with a thermo-fit job, so you can approach it by taking a lot of measurements, or blend once installed. I prefer not to blend installed barrels for several reasons.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
